| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Timisoara in May is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:17 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Timisoara May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Timisoara, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Timisoara: